Space if limited. Please select from one of the following date options:
Monday, May 7, 2012
Start Time: 1:00pm - End Time: 2:30pm (Eastern Time)
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Start Time: 3:00pm - End Time: 4:30pm (Eastern Time)
** Bonus Material: Also included in the webinar is copy of The GRANTstarted - The Complete Guide to Writing Winning Grants
Anyone can write a grant application - but there are steps for doing it right. And the economy's not to blame for losing out on grant after grant. Private foundations and corporations gave $56 billion in the U.S. alone last year in grant money.
Are you wondering why you're not getting your share? The solution to accessing foundation grant money is simpler than you think and this webinar will teach what has worked consistently for grant writers that earn millions of dollars in grant funding. Webinar Outline: A getting-started guide to writing grants the correct way that will win your nonprofit organization grant funding.
- An overview of the 5 step process of grant writing.
- Basic documentation that grant funders expect in your grant applications.
- Six things that signify an organization is ready to ask for grant funding.
- Free and paid sites for your grant research.
- What you need to be ready to answer in a grant application.
- The importans of cultivation for grant funding success.