- Be a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) application incorporated in the State of Illinois for at least 12 months prior to applying (must have been incorporated as of March 3, 2013).
- Be a resident company in the city of Chicago with a valid street address (P.O. boxes will not be accepted).
- Primarily serve the residents of the city of Chicago (able to demonstrate that at least half or 51% of programming occurs within the city of Chicago limits).
- Have had an annual adjusted income budget under $5,000,000 during the last fiscal year.
- Have a primarily mission to create, produce, present, provide, or support arts and culture services for the public.
- Be planning programing/activities available to the public during the 2014 calendar year.
- Work in one of the following disciplines: Dance, Literature, Media, Music, Museums, Theater, Visual Arts, Architecture, Film, Interdisciplinary, OR serve as an arts service organization.
Application Assistance Workshops
Please note a few workshop dates have changed and are listed below in red.
- Wednesday, January 15, 12 pm – 2 pm: 1st floor Garland Room
- Wednesday, January 15, 5 pm – 7 pm: 1st floor Garland Room
- Thursday, January 16, 10 am – 12 pm: 1st floor Garland Room·
- Thursday, January 16, 2 pm – 4 pm: 1st floor Garland Room
- Wednesday, January 22, 1 pm – 3 pm: 1st floor Garland Room