12:00 p.m - 1:30 p.m
Click to register
How well do you know your donors and volunteers? When they talk about your organization what do they say? Why have they been giving for years? How did your donors and volunteers first come to you? Mail? Email? An event? A referral from a friend?
If you haven't considered these questions, you're not alone. Many organizations are not fully leveraging their data tracking system to support their individual fundraising program. In fact, a lot of organizations don't even realize this is something they can and should be doing.
Whether you're using a sophisticated donor database or a simple spreadsheet, this nonprofit webinar will show you how to view and analyze your most important data so you can start using it to raise more money and generate better results year-over-year.
What you'll learn:
- Basic reminders about the fundamental metrics to track & why you should track them
- How to more effectively use your donor tracking data including: from 'how to calculate your donor retention & acquisition rates' to 'why to integrate all of your data to learn the real story.'
- The slides from the webinar
- An Annual Data Review Checklist
- A step-by-step instruction sheet for figuring out acquisition & retention rates
Presented by Lori L. Jacobwith, who brings 25 years of professional speaking, coaching and training to her work with social profit organizations.