Click here to Register
Data = Your Donors = Revenue = Ability to Support Your Programs
The top issue for nonprofits today is prioritizing their data needs: customizing, integrating, cleaning, and management. In order to develop a strong fundraising plan, leadership needs to first take an analysis of your current database structures - from within.
- How are your donors being tracked?
- What is being tracked?
- What is being stored?
- How is it being managed?
- Is your data handled manually or automated?
- Is it helping your raise money?
Takeaways: You'll learn what R.E.S.P.E.C.T. really means:
- Steps to ensure your data is managed properly and consistently through staff changes
- Hos to maintain data integrity
- Ways data can enhance your fundraising plans